Unblocking drains in Virginia Water GU25
Jetting Services Direct are a checkatrade approved drainage company, offering a two hour response time for blocked drains in Virginia Water & Wentworth, 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year.
We also offer a complete range of drainage services to our clients at very competitive prices.
What clients do we work for?
We have successfully cleared blocked drains in Virginia Water, for the following clients:
- Residential houses
- Letting agents
- Schools and colleges
- Retail outlets
- Hotels and apartments
- Industrial estates
- Fast food outlets
How much does it cost to clear blocked drains?
First of all, there is NO call out charge to visit your Virginia Water property. We charge a fixed fee to unblock your drains. There are no extras. You would be surprised how many companies will offer a small fee over the phone and when the work is done, other charges will appear.
If our drain engineer visits your home in Virginia Water and finds further problems with your drains, we can quote for this, and you can decide whether to proceed or not with the work.
We don't just clear blocked drains
As well as unblocking drains, we offer the following services to clients in the Virginia Water area:
- High pressure JETTING
- CCTV drain surveys
- INSURANCE claims
- Drain renewal and REPAIR
- Drain EXCAVATION and groundwork
- PREVENTATIVE maintenance
If you are not sure what you might need, please get in touch for FREE help and advice.
What areas of Virginia Water do we cover?
Stroude • GU25 • Trumps Green • Wentworth • Virginia Water • Callow Hill • Thorpe Green
If you have blocked drains, but aren't sure if your property is in our area, please just ask.
Why choose us to unblock your drains?
- TWO HOUR response time
- 24 hours, 365 DAYS a year
- All work 100% GUARANTEED
- TRAINED drain engineers
- FREE drain inspections
- Fully INSURED
- We are CHECKATRADE approved
- NO call out charges
- COMPETITIVE prices
- TRADING STANDARDS approved
What do customers in Virginia Water think of our work?
We ask all of our customers to add feedback to our checkatrade page, once drainage work has been completed. You can see the latest reviews from Virginia Water and Wentworth customers here.
Our checkatrade latest is 9.89 out of 10 from 286 reviews - Virginia Water customers like us!
Some of our recent drainage jobs in Virginia Water
- Tree roots damaging drains in Christchurch Road, Virginia Water
- Blocked shower in Wellington Avenue, Virginia Water
- Failed or broken soakaways in Callow Hill GU25
- Blocked toilet in flat above shop in Station Parade
- Smelly drains in garden of Virginia Water residence
- Pre-purchase drain survey in Trumpsgreen Road, Virginia Water
- Overflowing septic tank at bungalow in Stroude GU25
- Drain unblocking at Gorse Hill Road, Virginia Water
- Cracked drain repair in Harpesford Avenue, Virginia Water
- Overflowing drain at flats in Stroude Road, Virginia Water
- CCTV drain survey at school in Virginia Water
- Rat problem caused by broken drain in Wentworth