We clear blocked drains in Canterbury
Jetting Services Direct are a checkatrade approved drainage company, offering a two hour response time for blocked drains in Canterbury and Sturry, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also offer a complete range of drainage services to our clients at very competitive prices.
What customers in Canterbury do we work for?
We have successfully cleared blocked drains in Canterbury, for the following clients:
- Residential houses
- Letting agents
- Schools and colleges
- Retail outlets
- Hotels and apartments
- Industrial estates
- Fast food outlets
How much does it cost to clear blocked drains?
First of all, there is NO call out charge to visit your Canterbury property. We charge a fixed fee to unblock your drains. There are no extras. You would be surprised how many companies will offer a small fee over the phone and when the work is done, other charges will appear.
If our drain engineer visits your home in Canterbury and finds further problems with your drains, we can quote for this, and you can decide whether to proceed or not with the additional work.
We don't just clear blocked drains
As well as unblocking drains, we offer the following services to clients in the Canterbury area:
- High pressure JETTING
- CCTV drain surveys
- INSURANCE claims
- Drain renewal and REPAIR
- Drain EXCAVATION and groundwork
- PREVENTATIVE maintenance
If you are not sure what you might need, please get in touch for FREE help and advice.
What areas of Canterbury do we cover?
Rough Common • CT1 • Tyler Hill • Sturry • Harbledown • Chartham • Canterbury • Blean • Fordwich • CT2 • Chilham • Patrixbourne • Alyesham • Bekesbourne • Littlebourne • CT3 • Wickhambreaux • Nackington • Wincheap • Thanington • CT4 • Hales Place • Hersden
If you have blocked drains, but aren't sure if your property is in our area, please just ask.
Why choose us to unblock your drains?
- TWO HOUR response time
- 24 hours, 365 DAYS a year
- All work 100% GUARANTEED
- TRAINED drain engineers
- FREE drain inspections
- Fully INSURED
- We are CHECKATRADE approved
- NO call out charges
- COMPETITIVE prices
- Kent TRADING STANDARDS approved
What do customers in Canterbury think of our work?
We ask our customers to add feedback to our checkatrade page, once the work has been done.
Our checkatrade latest is 9.89 out of 10 from 286 reviews - Canterbury customers like us!
Some of our recent drainage jobs in Canterbury
- Tree roots damaging drains in Old Dover Rd, Canterbury
- Blocked shower in Whitstable Road, Canterbury
- Failed or broken soakaways in Chartham, Canterbury
- Blocked toilet in flat above shop in Sturry CT2
- Smelly drains in garden of Harbledown residence
- Pre-purchase drain survey in Hales Place, Canterbury
- Blocked drains caused by fat at Canterbury take away
- Overflowing septic tank at cottage in Tyler Hill
- Drain unblocking at Littlebourne, Canterbury
- Cracked drain repair in Thanington, Canterbury CT1
- Drain excavation at Wincheap Industrial Estate, Canterbury
- Blocked drains at flats in Suffolk Road, Canterbury
- CCTV drain survey at primary school in Canterbury
- Rat problem caused by broken drain in Fordwich CT2