Unblocking drains in Hook and Odiham
Jetting Services Direct are a checkatrade approved drainage company, offering a two hour response time for blocked drains in Hook and Odiham, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also offer a complete range of drainage services to our clients at very competitive prices.
What clients do we work for?
We have successfully cleared blocked drains in Hook, RG27 and RG29, for the following:
- Residential houses
- Letting agents
- Schools and colleges
- Retail outlets
- Hotels and apartments
- Industrial estates
- Fast food outlets
How much does it cost to clear blocked drains?
First of all, there is NO call out charge to visit your Hook property. We charge a fixed fee to unblock your drains. There are no extras. You would be surprised how many companies will offer a small fee over the phone and when the work is done, other charges will appear.
If our drain engineer visits your home in Hook and Odiham and finds further problems with your drains, we can quote for this, and you can decide whether to proceed or not with the work.
We don't just clear blocked drains
As well as unblocking drains, we offer the following services to clients in the Hook area:
- High pressure JETTING
- CCTV drain surveys
- INSURANCE claims
- Drain renewal and REPAIR
- Drain EXCAVATION and groundwork
- PREVENTATIVE maintenance
Looking for a cctv drain survey in Hook?
If you would like a cctv drain survey for your property in Hook, look no further. We can do a full cctv drain inspection, send you a report and make recommendations for any issues found.
What areas of Hook do we cover?
Sherfield-on-Loddon • RG27 • Stratfield Turgis • Long Sutton • RG29 • Turgis Green • North Warnborough • Odiham • Hook • South Warnborough • Hampshire • Tylney Hall • Rotherwick • Hartley Wintney • Hazeley • Sutton Warblington • Osborn Way Industrial Estate • Bartley Wood Business Park • Heckfield • Mattingley • Winchfield • Hartfordbridge • Greywell • Hound Green
If you have blocked drains, but aren't sure if your property is in our area, please just ask.
Why choose us to unblock your drains?
- TWO HOUR response time
- 24 hours, 365 DAYS a year
- All work 100% GUARANTEED
- TRAINED drain engineers
- FREE drain inspections
- Fully INSURED
- We are CHECKATRADE approved
- NO call out charges
- COMPETITIVE prices
- TRADING STANDARDS approved
What do customers in Hook think of us?
We ask our customers to add feedback to our checkatrade page, once the work has been done.
Our checkatrade latest is 9.89 out of 10 from 286 reviews - Hook customers like us!
Some of our recent drainage jobs in Hook
- Tree roots damaging drains in Elms Road, Hook
- Blocked shower in Rectory Road, Hook RG27
- Failed or broken soakaways in North Warnborough
- Blocked toilet in flat above shop in Hook RG27
- Smelly drains in garden of Odiham residence RG29
- Pre-purchase drain survey in Hartley Wintney
- Blocked drains caused by fat at Hook take away
- Overflowing septic tank at bungalow in Newnham RG27
- Drain unblocking at Archery Fields, Odiham RG29
- Cracked drain repair in Bramshott Drive, Hook
- Drain excavation at Hook industrial estate
- Overflowing drain at flats in Doctor's Acre, Hook
- CCTV drain survey at a primary school in Hook
- Rat problem caused by broken drain in Odiham RG29