We clear blocked drains in Greenhithe
Jetting Services Direct are a checkatrade approved drainage company, offering a two hour response time for blocked drains in Greenhithe & Swanscombe, 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year.
We also offer a complete range of drainage services to our clients at very competitive prices.
What clients do we work for?
We have successfully cleared blocked drains in Greenhithe, for the following clients:
- Residential houses
- Letting agents
- Schools and colleges
- Retail outlets
- Hotels and apartments
- Industrial estates
- Fast food outlets
How much does it cost to clear blocked drains?
First of all, there is NO call out charge to visit your Greenhithe property. We charge a fixed fee to unblock your drains. There are no extras. You would be surprised how many companies will offer a small fee over the phone and when the work is done, other charges will appear.
If our drain engineer visits your home in Greenhithe and finds further problems with your drains, we can quote for this, and you can decide whether to proceed or not with the additional work.
We don't just clear blocked drains
As well as unblocking drains, we offer the following services to clients in the Greenhithe area:
- High pressure JETTING
- CCTV drain surveys
- INSURANCE claims
- Drain renewal and REPAIR
- Drain EXCAVATION and groundwork
- PREVENTATIVE maintenance
If you are not sure what you might need, please get in touch for FREE help and advice.
What areas of Greenhithe do we cover?
Knockhall • Bluewater Shopping Centre • DA9 • Swanscombe • Ingress Park • Bean • Stone Castle • Greenhithe • Ebbsfleet International • Craylands • Ebbsfleet Academy • DA10 • Stone Crossing • Manor Way Business Park • Knockhall • Waterstone Park • Eastern Quarry
If you have blocked drains, but aren't sure if your property is in our area, please just ask.
Why choose us to unblock your drains?
- TWO HOUR response time
- 24 hours, 365 DAYS a year
- All work 100% GUARANTEED
- TRAINED drain engineers
- FREE drain inspections
- Fully INSURED
- We are CHECKATRADE approved
- NO call out charges
- COMPETITIVE prices
- Kent TRADING STANDARDS approved
What do customers in Greenhithe think of our work?
We ask our customers to add feedback to our checkatrade page, once the work has been done.
Our checkatrade latest is 9.89 out of 10 from 286 reviews - Greenhithe customers like us!
Some of our recent drainage jobs around Greenhithe
- Tree roots damaging drains in Mounts Road, Greenhithe
- Blocked shower in Steele Avenue, Greenhithe DA9
- Failed or broken soakaways in School Lane, Bean
- Blocked toilet in flat above shop in Swanscombe DA10
- Smelly drains in garden of a Knockhall residence
- Pre-purchase drain survey in Hedge Place Road, Stone
- Blocked drains caused by fat at Swanscombe take away
- Overflowing septic tank at cottage in Swanscombe DA10
- Drain unblocking at Ingress Park Avenue, Greenhithe
- Cracked drain repair in High Street, Greenhithe DA9
- Drain excavation at industrial estate in Swanscombe
- Overflowing drain at a block of flats in Greenhithe DA9
- CCTV drain survey at primary school in Swanscombe
- Rat problem caused by a broken drain in Knockhall